3 years old and growing fast
At 365 Talent Portal, we’re having a party – it’s a double birthday celebration this month as it’s 3 years since we launched the company, and two years since we launched the live product. We thought we’d take a quick look back to see what we’ve achieved. Lots, it seems!
Event and drinks (for anyone based in or travelling to London): Tuesday, the 3rd of May from 17:30-19:30 in our London office. Request an invite.
Consultant members and growth: we’re ahead of our plans – we now have 2,200 consultants and in the last year have grown by 137% – thank you so much!
Consultant services: we have continued to grow the services we provide to our members. This now includes online Dynamics education, certification paths and exams, soft-skills mentoring, software downloads, centralised news and events, as well as our weekly and monthly blogs, tips of the week, and digests. We’ll continue to adapt to demand, so please keep feeding ideas back to us!
Customers: we have over 300 companies signed up, including new customers in the USA, India, Germany, Holland, Italy, and the UK. These include many small and medium firms as well as global household names.
Microsoft: we are working very closely in many areas, one of the most recent being Dynamics Accelerate – our members are providing much of the training, and have just run 4 of the AX 7 courses in March and April in Sweden, Denmark, France and Czech Republic.
Growth and revenue: our international team is growing – we now have a presence in South Africa, France and the USA. Keeping pace with this is our revenue – we are delighted to have beaten our forecast for this FY by 39%.
Future: we’re growing fast, and looking to accelerate more. Our fundraising round is progressing well and this will enable us to widen our services and national and international business spread. Please watch this space – there are 3 weeks left if you are interested in becoming shareholders too.
Thanks to you all for a great first three years – we’re really pleased with the progress and look forward to an even more exciting next three!
Join us to celebrate our 3rd birthday if you are free next Tuesday.
About 365 Talent Portal
At 365 Talent Portal we focus on Microsoft Dynamics consultants to give them a single source for Dynamics training, information, news, events, as well as permanent and freelance jobs with some of the best companies in the world. It is completely free to use for consultants.
For hiring companies, we recognise that every business is different and we offer three inexpensive ways you can find the resources that are best suited for your company and budgets:
- you can use our database for self-service (publish jobs and/or search for talent)
- we can help with searching and matching candidates for your jobs
- we can act like a traditional recruitment but better as we are from the Dynamics channel and we are cheaper
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017