How to get access to a 30-day Dynamics 365 trial
Many of our Dynamics consultant members have been asking us for a way to get hands-on practice with Microsoft Dynamics 365. Great news! A 30-day Dynamics 365 trial has recently been made available by Microsoft, and this article will tell you all about how you can benefit from it.
Dynamics 365 trial features
The trial version includes:
– A task guide that will help you to get started
– Specific scenarios that will allow you to explore and exercise
– Demo data is included
To start your 30-day trial of Dynamics 365, simply click this link. It will enable you to download a step by step guide which will take you through the process.
Once it’s been created, your trial will be customisable for any Dynamics 365 solution you wish to try.
Virtual labs on DLP
This Dynamics 365 trial was made available after Microsoft announced, last November, that all virtual labs would be retiring from the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP).
If you’re a DLP user, you can still benefit from a wealth of Dynamics 365 training courses and certification exam preparation material.
If you’re an independent consultant who hasn’t got access to the DLP, this page will provide you with information about how we can provide you with access to specialised Microsoft training and professional resources. If you’d like access to lots of very helpful Dynamics training, resources, and career planning advice, please register with us – it’s completely free for Dynamics consultants.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017