Get direct access to the best Dynamics freelancers for less
There is now a new way of finding Microsoft Dynamics freelance talent! No need to pay excruciating recruitment fees. No more wasted days of looking for people on social media sites. No advertising positions on generic portals which result in hundreds of irrelevant applications.
365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com) is the new way – join our new Dynamics platform and search through the hundreds of available contractors, their background, experience, availability & rates. You can also post projects and let them contact you if they are interested. We enable you to connect directly with the freelancers and agree on the terms and conditions of the contract.
Here is why you should hire Dynamics contractors using 365 Freelance from now on:
- Save a fortune – the only charge is a low quarterly membership fee http://www.365freelance.com/fees far cheaper than agency charges
- Unlimited hire – hire as many people as you wish with no extra payment to us
- No automatic renewal – once you find the person you need, no need to renew if you don’t want to hire anyone else
- Refund – we’ll pay your membership back if you don’t find the right person for your project (provided you follow the steps outlined in our refunds policy)
Sign up with www.365freelance.com and find the best Dynamics independent consultants. You have nothing to lose, only lots of money and time to save.
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer in Canada August 10, 2017
- Free Microsoft Training : Dynamics 365 Customization August 9, 2017
- 30+ Essential websites for your Microsoft Dynamics career August 4, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017