Register for AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics – Microsoft’s cross-training program
Registrations for AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics are now open for the sessions that will take place between November and January.
AX Accelerate is a Microsoft-led cross-training program designed for consultants who have experience with ERP systems but are new to Microsoft Dynamics AX. It is an intensive training program which covers product and business process based on the core fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics AX for both Financials and Supply Chain.
The course starts with a 1 hour prep session which is followed by 9 days of virtual sessions. It finishes with a 3-day in-person workshop. It will enable attendees to gain hands-on experience through case studies, labs, discussions and certification content.
These courses are offered on different dates in various locations. Please click the below links to register and to obtain more information about the schedule and content.
In order to participate, you must have access to the DLP. If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have a DLP access, we can help you to get access to specialised Microsoft training and professional resources.
November 2, 2105 start date:
Montreal, Canada (Instructor Led Training December 8-10)
Reading, UK (Instructor Led Training December 8-10) Due to a holiday, virtual kick-off will be on November 3rd
Seoul, Korea (Instructor Led Training December 8-10)
Sydney, Australia (Instructor Led Training December 8-10)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Instructor Led Training December 14-16)
Madrid, Spain (Instructor Led Training December 14-16)
Auckland, NZ (Instructor Led Training December 15-17)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Instructor Led Training December 15-17)
January 4, 2106 start date:
Chicago, USA (Instructor Led Training February 9-11)
Oslo, Norway (Instructor Led Training February 9-11)
Munich, Germany (Instructor Led Training February 17-19)
Manila, Philippines (registration information pending)
$1,600.00 USD per person.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com/registration.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017