How to become a Microsoft Partner – 9 step guide
There is a lot involved in the process of becoming a Microsoft Partner. From gathering information about the options available to you to building a successful Microsoft practice, there are many steps to follow and many parameters to consider.
If you are interested in becoming a Microsoft Partner – or if you recently started a Microsoft practice – we have an amazing resource for you: a guide which gathers all the information you need to build a Microsoft practice and make it thrive.
What’s in this Microsoft Partner guide?
Our guide will provide you with reasons why you could want to Partner with Microsoft. It will then take you through an overview of the types of membership available via the Microsoft Partner Program. Finally, it will give you access to our 9 step guide to becoming a Microsoft Partner.
1) Join the Microsoft Partner Network
2) Define your solution
3) Become a reseller or find a distributor
4) Build your Microsoft team
5) Increase your Microsoft knowledge and skills
6) Find and manage customers
7) Understand and build your Silver and Gold competencies
8) Get recognised
9) Grow your practice
How to download your Microsoft Partner guide
To download your free guide to becoming a Microsoft Partner, click the below button!
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018