How to become a Microsoft Partner – 9 step guide
If you are interested in becoming a Microsoft Partner – or if you recently started a Microsoft practice – we have an amazing resource for you: a guide which gathers all the information you need to build a Microsoft practice and make it thrive.
What’s in this Microsoft Partner guide?
Our guide will provide you with reasons why you could want to Partner with Microsoft. It will then take you through an overview of the types of membership available via the Microsoft Partner Program. Finally, it will give you access to our 9 step guide to becoming a Microsoft Partner.
1) Join the Microsoft Partner Network
2) Define your solution
3) Become a reseller or find a distributor
4) Build your Microsoft team
5) Increase your Microsoft knowledge and skills
6) Find and manage customers
7) Understand and build your Silver and Gold competencies
8) Get recognised
9) Grow your practice
How to download your Microsoft Partner guide
To download your free guide to becoming a Microsoft Partner, click the below button!
How can we help you with Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 hiring needs
Customized Microsoft Training for your organization or
Trainer services for Microsoft Learning Partners
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that has developed a model to meet today’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 talent demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019