Power BI, Customer Insights and Dynamics 365
As more and more exciting new features and add-ons such as Power BI appear in Dynamics 365, we’re stepping up our series of webinars to help you get more insight into what these are, and how you can use them. We aim to make our broadcasts highly educational, and we hope to have a little fun as well. Here are just some of the comments we received from the audience after our January session – thanks to all those who attended:
“Breathtaking!”, “Pretty impressive stuff”, “Very Informative, Thank you!”, “Thanks, Very excited!”, “ Yeah really useful, thanks for the session”, “Thank you a lot 365 Talent Portal”, “thank you, very nutritive”, «THANKS BRUCE TOO « , “Thanks to you all, well done!”, “Awesome – super!”, “yes please, do another one”, “excellent presentation”, “Thank you very much. Awesome”, “Inspiring…”, “Great, Bruce, thanks – very helpful”, “Thanks guys, awesome presentation”, “Thanks much hope for a new webinar soon”
Well, the good news is there is a new webinar soon – on February 21st at 13:00 GMT. This session with Microsoft UK is a deeper dive into some of the areas we covered over the last few months, as well as a preview on what’s coming in the near future. We’ll also be focussing on Power BI and Dynamics Customer Insights.
Join Bruce Nicholson from Microsoft to get the very latest news and roadmaps. The live webinar is Tuesday, the 21st of February at 13:00-14:00 UTC (UK GMT), 18:30 IST, 21:00 SGT, 12:00 AEDT, 08:00 EST.
Presenters: Bruce Nicholson Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft
Duration: 60 mins
- Flow and Power Apps
- Field Service
- Connected Field Service
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook & Relationship Insights
- What’s coming?
- Power BI dashboards and content packs
- Customer Insights
- Data warehouse
- Calls to action – what you can do with Dynamics 365, and where to find it
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 118 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017