Co-working for Microsoft Dynamics freelancers – a great alternative to homeworking
Imagine you are just setting up as a Microsoft Dynamics freelancer. Do you work from home and register your company at your home address? Do you have a desk or will you work from your kitchen (believe me, many do!)? What about all the office stuff you need?
Now, what if you work on a project remotely? If you work from home might you get a bit demotivated and lonely? What do you do in between projects or clients if you work few days a week? How do you get inspired to look for your next assignment? Do you feel stuck at home and massively distracted by your kids, other half, pet, garden or the temptation of the TV?
Many people like to work from home and are brilliant at getting organised. However, many others miss the office buzz, the inspiration and the networking. How can freelancers get this?
The answer is office sharing or co-working spaces (also known as “cowo”)! It is a great new concept that exploded in London and other leading cities recently. There are many wonderfully designed futuristic offices that allow freelancers or start-ups to become residents or members and get access to:
- Space hire/desk as needed
- Office amenities, printing, etc.
- Free Wifi
- Discounted use of conference rooms
- Free events
- Networking and business contacts
- Address registration, receptionist services and mail box
If you have no idea where to start from, have a look at GoCoWo (http://www.gocowo.io) and check the map for all the venues around London. There are different packages: per visit, per month, etc. Here are some examples based on unlimited use per person per month:
Club Workspace (http://club.workspacegroup.co.uk) – from £200
The Cube (http://www.thecubelondon.com) – around £220
Google campus (http://www.campuslondon.com/members) – around £275
Central Working (http://www.centralworking.com/#memberships) – around £345
Impact Hub (http://westminster.impacthub.net/space) – up to £475
What are the benefits of co-working for Microsoft Dynamics freelancers?
- Concentration and organisation
- Team atmosphere
- Great office design
- Creativity and inspiration
- Networking and new contacts
- Sharing of ideas
- Access to many events
- Credibility with a business address
Once you get your co-working space sorted, you should register with 365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com) and find your next Microsoft Dynamics project! We are launching this month so hurry up and get ready for it.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018