365 Talent Portal consultant update and networking – London, 3rd of May
We’re delighted to announce the next in our series of networking events for our member consultants. We’ve been running a mixture of webinars and in-person meetings to help tailor our plans and focus our fundraising – and the next in person event will be in our London offices on Tuesday 3rd May starting at 5.30pm. Click here to request an invite.
The event will be relaxed and interactive, and this time we will be focusing on updates on:
- 365 Talent Portal progress to date, and future opportunity
- Overview of some of our global and smaller customers
- Some of the exciting Microsoft initiatives we are fulfilling
- How our fundraising round is progressing and what growth plans that will fuel. Envestors, our corporate finance advisors, will be present to answer any detailed questions.
We’d love you to attend. Here’s some of the feedback we got from previous events:
“I have already invested in 365 Talent Portal, but to see first-hand their experience and enthusiasm for the Dynamics market confirmed I made the right decision”. Waldemar Pross
“It was exhilarating to see your passion for supporting Dynamics consultants hasn’t dimmed. I see your close relationship with Microsoft, based on years of successful solution delivery, as a key attraction to me as an investor”. Simon Pickard
If you would like to take part, to help us better direct the service we provide to you and find out how you can be a closer part of our business, please let us know.
If you can’t attend but would like to get further involved, you might consider being part of our investment fundraising. If so, please register at our FCA-compliant investment portal. This will give you access to some detailed information about our plans. As an official investment site, it will ask you a few regulatory questions but won’t commit you to anything at all. Unless you regularly invest in companies, when the sites asks for what type of investor you might be, please select ‘Restricted Investor’.
Event and drinks (for anyone based in or travelling to London):
Tuesday, the 3rd of May from 17:30-19:30 in our London office. Click here to request an invite.
The address will be provided in the invite.
If you can’t make it and still wish to talk/meet with us, please get in touch with us and we can arrange a time to speak.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- Get more job interviews – customise your Dynamics CV in 5 quick steps February 16, 2018
- How to select the right Dynamics 365 candidates – free guide February 9, 2018
- Reducing Dynamics project risk for end users February 7, 2018
- Special offers for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik February 2, 2018
- How to develop the Dynamics skills of your team February 2, 2018