Permanent CRM Project Manager job (Membership/NFP/Charity experience)
Do you relish the challenge of driving quality across the charity, not for profit and third Sectors? Our client is looking for people who can get to the heart of NFP organisations quickly – to understand their people, culture and priorities.
Company: Our client is an independent consultancy practice providing both business and technical expertise to organisations in the charity, not-for-profit (NFP) and membership organisation sectors.
Salary: £40000-50000 p.a.
Start date: as soon as possible
– Reviewing and documenting requirements
– Creating documentation such as requirements specs, ITT’s, reports, proposals, training manuals, business cases, meeting notes, issues logs, risk analysis reports, change management procedures, progress reports
– Recommending updates to business processes
– Reviewing CRM systems and functionality
– Reviewing systems integrations and functionality
– Taking full responsibility for, and managing, the delivery of projects for clients, including change management and risk analysis
– Testing systems, especially during implementations
– Training client staff in new functionality and/or new processes and/or new systems
– Serving as the lead contact for suppliers of new systems during implementation projects
Our client provides excellent career opportunities to individuals who are experienced, hardworking, professional and absolutely dedicated to the highest standards of client service and delivery. Because they are fast-growing, they can offer attractive career prospects to individuals who are dedicated, professional and willing to make their contribution to our growth. You’ll benefit from the support and oversight given by the wealth of experience already in the practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with charities, NFP and the third sector organisations and will understand CRM and related technologies.
– Understand the NFP, charity and membership sector
– Have experience with any CRM technology
– Deliver to time and to budget and to the highest quality
– Take ownership and responsibility of projects and be prepared to drive projects
– Embrace change and look to continuously improve personally, for the company and for clients
– Possess an analytical eye and be able to move easily between perspectives
– Understand people, how to get the most from them and have the ability to build effective relationships
– Be client focused and professional
– Be ambitious
– Be prepared to challenge and be challenged
– Understand both the opportunities and the challenges of a small but ambitious company
– Be independent and self-sufficient
If you would like to apply to this position, please contact email@example.com
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com/registration.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017