Cross-train to Dynamics AX with Microsoft’s AX Accelerate program
Microsoft Dynamics AX offers many great career opportunities for qualified IT professionals. If you have experience with ERP systems and would like to cross-train to Microsoft Dynamics AX, or if you’d just like to update your Dynamics AX knowledge, Microsoft’s Dynamics AX Accelerate program might interest you.
AX Accelerate is Microsoft’s intensive Dynamics AX cross-training program. The courses consist of a combination of virtual sessions and in-person workshops.
Next Dynamics AX Accelerate courses
In order to join these courses, you will need to have access to the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP). If you are an independent consultant who needs access to Microsoft Dynamics training resources, we can help.
AX Accelerate for Consultants in Retail
A training course for consultants who wish to start working with Dynamics AX in the Retail sector.
Bangalore, India – October 04, 2016 – November 23, 2016
Singapore, Singapore – October 04, 2016 – November 25, 2016
Milano, Italy – October 04, 2016 – November 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia – January 11, 2017 – February 24, 2017
AX Accelerate for Functional Consultants
A training course for functional consultants with ERP experience who wish to cross-train to Dynamics AX. It covers product and business processes based on the core fundamentals of Microsoft Dynamics AX for both Financials and Supply chain.
AX Accelerate for Developers
A training course for Developers who wish to cross-train to Dynamics AX from a different ERP product.
Sydney, Australia – November 21, 2016 – December 15, 2016
The price of each of these courses is USD 1600.
Want to become a trainer for Dynamics AX Accelerate Programs?
We’re proud to say that most of the Dynamics AX Accelerate courses scheduled between October 2016 and January 2016 are delivered by a few of our top Consultant members.
If you’re interested in becoming an AX Accelerate trainer, register with us to be the first to hear about future AX Accelerate trainer openings.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017