Discover Dynamics 365 Business Central – career guide for beginners
Are you considering a career as a Dynamics 365 consultant? Would you like to learn more about Dynamics 365 Business Central as a career option? This career guide is for students or professionals who are interested in the Microsoft Dynamics sector. It will guide your first steps to getting to know Dynamics 365 Business Central and, if you like what you see, it will help you to start training!
Dynamics 365 as a career path
Before reading this guide, if you haven’t already seen our previous career content for professionals who are new to Dynamics, you may want to have a quick look at these two articles:
- Dynamics career paths for Students and Graduates: if you’re still trying to decide whether or not Dynamics 365 is the right way for you to go, read this! It has great insights about what kind of opportunities the Dynamics sector can bring and what types of profiles can thrive in this market.
- Understand and choose your Dynamics 365 applications: if you know you’re interested in Dynamics 365 and need a better understanding of the product, have a look at this guide. It presents the three main area of Dynamics 365 in which you can specialise, which will help you to decide what applications to train into first.
Discover Dynamics 365 Business Central
If you are thinking of training into Dynamics 365 Business Central, you are probably asking yourself a ton of questions. Part of what makes Dynamics 365 interesting is that there is so much to learn about it. If you are new to the sector, it can be challenging to find out where to start.
To gain a better understanding of the product and of what it might be like to work with it, you will need to follow these steps:
- Get to know the Dynamics 365 Business Central applications and their capabilities.
- Read about how Dynamics 365 Business Central helps its users.
- Take your first steps in the Dynamics 365 Business Central world and join online communities.
To make things easier for you, we’ve prepared a guide which gathers the essential information and resources you will need. It’s designed to focus your attention on what you really need to know as a Dynamics 365 Business Central beginner, and to progressively lead you to more specialised resources and training information.
Click the button and get started!
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Over 6000 Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Find a Microsoft ERP Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 28, 2018
- Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job August 20, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018