New Microsoft DLP course catalogue & Dynamics certification exam list
Would you like to know which Microsoft Dynamics courses are currently available on the Microsoft Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)? Are you looking to obtain Dynamics 365 certifications, but unsure which Dynamics certification exams are available for you to take? Then our catalogue of DLP courses and Dynamics certification exams is just what you need!
About the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
Created by Microsoft for Dynamics consultants, the DLP is the official training platform for Microsoft Dynamics. It’s the ideal place to update your Dynamics skills, gain new Microsoft knowledge and prepare for your Microsoft certification exams.
DLP access is normally provided to Dynamics consultants via their employer, if they work for a Microsoft Partner who has an active DLP subscription.
If you are a university student who is interested in a Microsoft Dynamics career, there is now a way for you to get free DLP access. Click here to find out how it works.
Finally, if you are a Dynamics consultant who isn’t employed by a Microsoft Partner and who would like access to DLP, please email us – we have information that could help you benefit from free DLP courses too!
Your catalogue of DLP courses and Dynamics certification exams
This DLP course catalogue will provide you with:
- A list of all the Dynamics 365 courses currently available on the DLP
- New – a list of the Dynamics NAV 2017-2018 training videos you can access on DLP
- An up-to-date list of the Microsoft Dynamics certification exams you can take.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018