DLP update – Dynamics 365 training and Blitz recordings
Microsoft have just announced that the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) has been updated to include Dynamics 365 training material.
As part of the update, those of you who have missed last week’s Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz can now access the recordings from those sessions:
- Sales track content: Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Readiness New Release – Sales
- Technical track content: Microsoft Dynamics 365 | Readiness New Release – Technical
You will need to have access to the Dynamics Learning Portal in order to see this content. If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to DLP, we can provide you with specialised Microsoft training and information resources.
We hope you will enjoy the new DLP content and the Dynamics 365 Blitz recordings!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to them if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register at www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job May 15, 2018