Dynamics 365 video modules on Partner Next
Have you heard of Partner Next? It’s Microsoft’s new online platform designed to provide IT professionals with Cloud-focussed tools and resources. And yes, Cloud-focussed means that on Partner Next, you can find a number of interesting Dynamics 365 videos and links.
Dynamics 365 Video modules
At this point, ten Dynamics 365 training video modules are available. To get access to them and to more resources, subscribe to PartnerNext.
The modules will take you through the essential information you need in order to get started with Dynamics 365 across all its applications (including sales, customer service, operations, financials, marketing…).
They will enable you to learn about the following topics:
– Getting started with Dynamics 365
– The market opportunity with Dynamics 365
– Dynamics 365 workload 101 – Customer service and sales
– Dynamics 365 workload 101 – Operations and financials
– Dynamics 365 workload 101 – Customer insights and marketing
– Dynamics 365 workload 101 – Field service and project service automation
– Building a Dynamics 365 practice
– Key industry scenarios for Dynamics 365
– Dynamics 365 transactional options
– Next steps
Each video comes with additional links to other useful Dynamics 365 online resources that you can use to go further into the topic at hand. This is a great, interactive source of information which we encourage you to check!
More Dynamics 365 training resources
If you would like to go even deeper into Dynamics 365, here are a few useful links that will direct you to more online training and professional tools.
You can start by taking a look at our Dynamics 365 Readiness guide, then reviewing the current Dynamics Learning Portal course catalogue for Dynamics 365 (last updated on April 7th 2017).
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017