Great Dynamics AX and CRM opportunities in Germany and Austria
A world-leading GSI is currently recruiting EU-based Dynamics AX and CRM professionals to cover a huge increase in their Microsoft Dynamics activity. This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in innovative projects of international scope.
The roles are home-based and some travelling inside Germany or Austria will be required.
The following roles are needed
– Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional consultants with Retail experience (permanent or contract)
– Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Architects with Retail experience (permanent or contract)
– Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical consultants with certification in Dynamics AX 2012 Financials (permanent or contract)
– Microsoft Dynamics AX Functional consultants with certification in Dynamics AX 2012 Financials (permanent or contract)
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultants (permanent)
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultants (permanent)
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Architect (permanent)
– German (professional working fluency): you must be able to communicate with your team members and with the clients in German.
– English (professional working fluency).
Experience and qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree.
– At least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or CRM.
– Microsoft Dynamics certification (for AX roles, certification in Dynamics AX 2012).
The roles are located either in Germany or in Austria.
We are looking for EU-based consultants who have authorisation to work in Germany or Austria and who are willing to occasionally travel to these locations to be on the client’s site.
The salary/rate will be very competitive and adjusted to your experience. For a permanent contract, it will range from 100k to 120k €.
How to apply
If you’re interested or if you would like more information, please email email@example.com.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job May 15, 2018