Dynamics AX webinars by Microsoft via 365 Talent Portal
On the back of WPC and TechReady, there have been many announcements from Microsoft recently.
One of our missions at 365 Talent Portal is to keep our members up-to-date with the latest news and events in the Dynamics world.
This is why, in conjunction with Microsoft, we are starting a series of webinars about the latest updates in the Dynamics product ranges. These webinars will be run by Microsoft representatives and hosted by 365 Talent Portal.
First webinar: the year ahead for Dynamics AX
In our first webinar, Kevin Horlock, Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX from Microsoft UK, will tell you all about what’s to come for Dynamics AX in the next year.
The following subjects will be covered:
– Roadmap for Dynamics AX7
– Messaging for Dynamics AX7
– Update on Dynamics AX certifications
It will take place on August 28th at 12:30 UK time (13:30 CET, 7:30 EST).
How to join
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017