Dynamics CRM 2016 readiness guide for consultants
As with any new release, the upcoming Dynamics CRM 2016 means that there is a lot of information to keep track of regarding new features, documentation, training and certifications. This readiness guide for Dynamics CRM consultants will endeavour to provide links to relevant sources of information in each of these areas.
Dynamics CRM 2016 new features
For details about Dynamics CRM 2016’s new features and links to the main online documentation sources, please see Introduction to Dynamics CRM 2016.
Additional info and online resources
– The CRM 2016 release preview guide gives a more thorough description of all the new features.
– Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM Readiness page is constantly updated with the latest information about Dynamics CRM. It currently has a full list of the CRM 2016 new features (organised by area/category) with detailed descriptions; release information and information on how to get the updates.
Dynamics CRM Roadmap
Microsoft have recently announced their new Dynamics CRM Public Roadmap site. The official launch date for this website is March 1st 2016 but it is already available for preview.
This great resource will gather information about current and planned Dynamics CRM product capabilities.
CRM 2016 readiness and training for consultants
Training and certifications
E-learning courses on the Dynamics Learning Portal
You will need access to the Dynamics Learning Portal in order to click the below links. If you’re an independent consultant who doesn’t have DLP access, 365 Talent Portal can provide you with free specialised Microsoft Dynamics training and resources.
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment
Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Social Engagement in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Videos on the Dynamics Learning Portal
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Value Proposition – Extended Version
Market Smarter with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2016
Empowering Sales, Customer Service and Marketing Organizations with Microsoft Social Engagement 2016
Pricing and Licensing Update for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Readiness
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Data Performance in CRM Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Mobile Update Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Data Loader Service
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016: Document Generation
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing 2016 Overview
Topic pages on the Dynamics Learning Portal
Two Dynamics CRM 2016 Topic pages are currently available on the DLP. They are perfect for getting up-to-date with the latest information on the new product. On those Topic pages, you will find:
– A list of Dynamics CRM 2016 courses;
– Several additional documents (latest news, product info, thematic FAQs…);
– Links to relevant blog posts.
At the moment, the following Dynamics CRM 2016 Topic Pages are available:
Calendar events on the Dynamics Learning Portal
For readiness purposes, it’s a good idea to keep an eye on the Dynamics CRM Calendar Events page. New events get added each month, many of them online. Via this page, you will be able to register to:
– Microsoft Dynamics CRM Workshops.
– Dynamics CRM Accelerate courses. The next CRM Accelerate session will start on February 15th.
Taking your certifications exams
Taking your certification exams can prove very time-consuming if you have to travel to the exam centre every time. It is now possible to register for and take your Microsoft certification exams online.
In addition to this, by keeping an eye on the Microsoft Learning website’s exam list, you will constantly know which exams are available (and know when the new ones come out).
New Partner Exam requirements
A new Dynamics CRM means new exam requirements for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner Programs. Exam requirements for Silver and Gold competencies will be changing on September 1st, 2016.
For details, please see: Upcoming exam requirement changes for Dynamics CRM Partner Programs.
Dynamics CRM Consultants’ blogs
When it comes to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics consultants themselves are the best source of knowledge. By following MVPs and influential Dynamics consultants online, you’ll benefit from their experience and find out about the new product from a practical perspective.
Dynamics 101’s Top 25 Dynamics CRM Sites will provide you with a list of 25 great blogs.
We also recommend Dynamics of Dynamics CRM by MVP Deepesh Somani – on which there already are a wealth of Dynamics CRM 2016 feature previews and practical tips for consultants.
– Top 13 Microsoft websites for Dynamics consultants – a list of Microsoft websites that will help you with your implementations, customer relationships, training, certifications…
– The Microsoft Dynamics Demos website which enables Dynamics professionals to easily deploy a variety of Microsoft Dynamics demos (you will need to be connected to a Partner on MPN in order to access this website).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job August 20, 2018
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018