Dynamics CRM job – Application Consultant – Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia
Job type: Contract (6 to 12 months)
Employer: A Dynamics CRM Partner
Salary: AUD 90-120k depending on experience
Start date: asap
This role forms part of our client’s Elite APAC Services team and reports directly to the Senior Manager Consulting Services. In collaboration with the Elite services team, the Application Consultant, CRM will act as a subject matter expert in the area of CRM, MS Dynamics, and Business Development Premier ensuring all assigned projects are scoped and deployed successfully. This is a 6 – 12 month fixed term contract.
Key tasks include:
- Attending all project related meetings to provide expertise in determining the appropriate CRM strategy and scope for assigned project
- Review and document client BDP requirements as they relate to system configuration, data migration, and integrations
- Participate in scoping meetings presale and other general sales related efforts
- Configure/Customise CRM according to client requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert in area of CRM and Marketing/Business Development
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Minimum of 4 years enterprise software implementation experience, involving complex business-to-business solutions or comparable in-house software projects
– Minimum of 3 years with MS Dynamics (or comparable) CRM implementations and roll-outs, preferably in business-to-business environment
– Ability to adapt and create solutions that fulfill business needs
– Familiarity/business acumen with respect to legal and/or professional services industry marketing/Business Development/CRM
– Clear communication capabilities on projects, including project documentation
– Adherence to project methodology, including exercising sound project planning and monitoring skills
– Comprehensive analytical skills and ability to formulate client-specific solutions
– A solid understanding of the features and functions of MS Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and above, advanced Microsoft Office Suite
– Flexibility to travel up to 75% (determined by location of client projects at the time)
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren’t interested but know someone who might be, please note that for this role, we offer a referral fee if your recommendation leads to a placement. For more information about the conditions, contact us using the above email address.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job August 20, 2018
- Dynamics CRM Developer Belgium Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job August 15, 2018
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018