Dynamics CRM Package Solution Consultant – Germany
Company: A Microsoft Gold Partner and world-leading GSI
Location: Anywhere in Germany
Job type: Permanent
Salary or rate: Up to €90k p.a
Start date: ASAP
Are you a talented professional interested in applying your expertise to get real business value for clients?
As a CRM Package Consultant, you’ll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients’ business needs. As part of a growing European team, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills with innovative projects of international scope.
What does it take? You should be:
– Willing to work across a European practice on client sites
– A self-starter with the ability to work within an operating framework
– Fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Have a customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
– Have a team ethos working on One team with our partners
– A passion for new technology and seamless business flow with CRM technologies
– Have demonstrated expertise in project execution across the project lifecycle.
Travel required: up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
– At least 4 years’ Dynamics CRM experience (with demonstration of integration)
– Proven consulting expertise with a broad array of industry exposure
– Certifications in Dynamics CRM (either technical or functional certification)
– A sound overall understanding of the greater systems around CRM.
– German: Fluent
– English: Fluent
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017