Dynamics CRM Package Solution Consultant – Germany
Company: A Microsoft Gold Partner and world-leading GSI
Location: Anywhere in Germany
Job type: Permanent
Salary or rate: Up to €90k p.a
Start date: ASAP
Are you a talented professional interested in applying your expertise to get real business value for clients?
As a CRM Package Consultant, you’ll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative high quality solutions focused on clients’ business needs. As part of a growing European team, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills with innovative projects of international scope.
What does it take? You should be:
– Willing to work across a European practice on client sites
– A self-starter with the ability to work within an operating framework
– Fluent in English (spoken and written)
– Have a customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
– Have a team ethos working on One team with our partners
– A passion for new technology and seamless business flow with CRM technologies
– Have demonstrated expertise in project execution across the project lifecycle.
Travel required: up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
– At least 4 years’ Dynamics CRM experience (with demonstration of integration)
– Proven consulting expertise with a broad array of industry exposure
– Certifications in Dynamics CRM (either technical or functional certification)
– A sound overall understanding of the greater systems around CRM.
– German: Fluent
– English: Fluent
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover Dynamics 365 Business Central – career guide for beginners June 20, 2018
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018