Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users
CRM and ERP projects still often fail, or overrun, or don’t achieve what they were intended to. How can you plan and manage successful CRM and ERP projects? There are many factors, and people can speak for days about planning, methodology, stakeholders, contingency, communication, and so on.
This session won’t do that. Instead, we will focus on some simple basics, founded on our experience of Dynamics projects since launch over 15 years ago. And we’ll provide some simple-to-use tools you can takeaway afterwards.
Join Louis Geller, one of our non-execs, who will show you how you can make a real difference, starting today. Louis has held CEO, Sales, Delivery, and Alliances Director roles in some of the world’s largest IT organisations including Microsoft, VMWARE and HP. In nearly every role, he found unnecessarily cumbersome systems and over engineered processes, usually implemented at significant cost, that added no value to the customer. None of us want that ever again. Learn how to avoid it in this focused webinar.
Louis will be giving some great insights from his long career and telling a story of:
- Reducing risk to make your Dynamics project a success
- Danger signals and what to do about them
- Building your internal Dynamics team – right size, right price
- Working better with Dynamics partners
- Some simple tools you can start using today
- Saving money and looking good
Please register below to join Louis for this informative live webinar on
Thursday, the 22nd of June at 13:00-14:00 BST (12:00 GMT, 18:30 IST, 21:00 SGT, 12:00 AEDT, 08:00 EST.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 118 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017