Dynamics Learning Portal News by 365 Freelance – June 2015
The Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) was launched by Microsoft last year and it already is a massive success: it gives a complete path through to certification via a combination of really good online courses, events, workshops and labs.
Read the latest announcements from Microsoft, take a look at the latest DLP online courses and register to upcoming events.
Announcing New Features to the DLP Home Page
May 28, 2015
The DLP Home page has been improved to include a dedicated area to highlight the Latest, Upcoming and Retiring training content for each Dynamics product. With this information, you can now see at a glance a snapshot of content to help you plan accordingly.
What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
Apr 15, 2015
DLP now offers a dedicated area to highlight What’s New for NAV 2015. This subset of training resources contains essential information to help train and inform partners on the latest features available.
Categorised into four easy to use groups, learn Why NAV adds business value, What architectural features have been added, How To use and demo specific scenarios, and view recommended Tips.
Click here to learn more.
Announcing Enhancements to DLP Learning Plans
Feb 25, 2015
Dynamics Learning Plans are a core resource designed to increase your in-depth product knowledge, showcase your expertise and unlock the full potential of your Microsoft Dynamics solution!
DLP offers you now two types of learning plans: Readiness Learning Plans and My Learning Plans.
Access the type of learning plan that best meets your needs and start learning today!
Announcing the Release of a Marketing Professional Certification Course in DLP
Feb 20, 2015
Click here to learn more about it.
Take a look at the latest DLP Online Courses
|80647AE: How to Get Started with AX on Azure
|80714AE: Automating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Business Process Management
|80701AE: Trade in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
Register to the upcoming DLP events
|June 22, 2015
June 29, 2015
July 14, 2015
|July 20, 2015
July 27, 2015
|September 15, 2015
If you’re an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to these amazing resources, we can help you to get access to free Microsoft Dynamics training and professional resources.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017