Dynamics Learning Portal: Newest online courses and upcoming events
Last year, Microsoft launched the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) and it already is a massive success: it gives a complete path through to certification through a combination of many valuable online courses, events, workshops and labs.
This superb resource is only available to Microsoft employees and Dynamics Partners who have purchased specific training plans. If you’re an independent consultant who needs access to Microsoft training and professional resources, we can help you.
Would you like to know more about what the DLP can do for you?
Take a look at the newest DLP online courses
Register to the upcoming DLP events
|May 18, 2015Advanced Developer Workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics
Jun 01, 2015
Jun 02, 2015
|May 18, 2015Microsoft CRM Online in Open training for O365 Partners – Beyond Sales BasicMicrosoft CRM Online in Open training for O365 Partners – Beyond Sales Basic
May 19, 2015
|May 26, 2015Advanced Supply Planning Workshop in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015Everything you always wanted to know about Server Extensibility but never dared to ask
Jun 09, 2015
Jun 11, 2015
Jun 15, 2015
If you need access to the DLP, register with 365 Freelance and start updating your skills!
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 87 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017