Dynamics NAV 2017 Launch Day webinar with Microsoft UK
We were delighted that Andrea Ely, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics for ERP at Microsoft UK, was able to join us at 365 Talent Portal to run a live broadcast for our members on Dynamics NAV 2017 Launch day, Monday October 24th.
The latest release of Dynamics NAV 2017 sets the direction for the next few years, and Microsoft has made it clear that NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Edition will be separate products, with different feature sets, aimed at different markets. NAV will continue to provide an on-premise solution, whereas Dynamics 365 will be online only.
The agenda covered brand new Dynamics NAV 2017 features not seen before, plus a summary of the news and announcements given at DirectionsEMEA – the biggest NAV event in Europe held in Prague, Czech Republic, Oct 12-14.
We’ll be picking up on some of the detail that Andrea covered over the next few weeks, but for now, please feel free to view the slideshow here:
We hope it’s all useful information!
Where can I find out more about Dynamics NAV 2017 ?
There are two easy ways:
- If you work for a Microsoft Partner, look at the Dynamics Learning Platform (DLP). If you are a freelance or independent Dynamics consultant, we’re delighted to say that we can help you get access to free, specialised Microsoft Dynamics training and professional resources.
- For those who like information in bite sized chunks over time, we’ll also be publishing more in this series over the next weeks. Keep a track here
What other subjects are you interested in?
At 365 Talent Portal we run web and face to face briefings about Microsoft Dynamics on a regular basis. If you have an idea for a particular subject you would like us to cover, please let us know via email here.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants April 20, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA Remote Job April 20, 2018
- Webinar – win more projects by using Microsoft Dynamics incentives April 18, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer USA Job April 16, 2018
- ERP Management Consultant USA Job April 16, 2018