Dynamics NAV 2017 Launch Day webinar with Microsoft UK
We were delighted that Andrea Ely, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics for ERP at Microsoft UK, was able to join us at 365 Talent Portal to run a live broadcast for our members on Dynamics NAV 2017 Launch day, Monday October 24th.
The latest release of Dynamics NAV 2017 sets the direction for the next few years, and Microsoft has made it clear that NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Edition will be separate products, with different feature sets, aimed at different markets. NAV will continue to provide an on-premise solution, whereas Dynamics 365 will be online only.
The agenda covered brand new Dynamics NAV 2017 features not seen before, plus a summary of the news and announcements given at DirectionsEMEA – the biggest NAV event in Europe held in Prague, Czech Republic, Oct 12-14.
We’ll be picking up on some of the detail that Andrea covered over the next few weeks, but for now, please feel free to view the slideshow here:
We hope it’s all useful information!
Where can I find out more about Dynamics NAV 2017 ?
There are two easy ways:
- If you work for a Microsoft Partner, look at the Dynamics Learning Platform (DLP). If you are a freelance or independent Dynamics consultant, we’re delighted to say that we can help you get access to free, specialised Microsoft Dynamics training and professional resources.
- For those who like information in bite sized chunks over time, we’ll also be publishing more in this series over the next weeks. Keep a track here
What other subjects are you interested in?
At 365 Talent Portal we run web and face to face briefings about Microsoft Dynamics on a regular basis. If you have an idea for a particular subject you would like us to cover, please let us know via email here.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017