Ethical recruitment: our promise to you
At 365 Talent Portal, we pride ourselves on doing things the right way.
Yes, we work in the recruitment sector, but we stand by our values of finding you great resources without using the negative tactics often associated with many agencies.
Our promise to you is to:
1. Vet all the consultants who register on our portal. Our team ensures that all our consultants are genuine and that their profiles are reflecting their skills correctly. This makes it easier for you to find the right people, with confidence.
2. Be transparent with you about our charges. We offer various cost-effective hiring models depending on your budget and availability. And they are all great value for money.
3. Not poach your employees if we’ve helped you look for resources. Jobs get filled by candidates who are already employed, so some agencies move staff in the front door while attracting others out the back; we don’t. We’ll return your commitment to us by making sure we don’t contact your employees.
4. Advise you on your requirements. We often find ways of improving your job descriptions and making them more attractive for the best candidates.
5. Provide focussed, good profiles. If you engage our recruitment team we won’t bombard you with hopeful CVs; we do our job properly, and vet each candidate for suitability, so we’d rather send you a small number of highly suitable profiles. That makes it easier for you to deal with us.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017