Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers
2 Min Read
If you’ve been following our blog articles, you know that one of our main goals is to help Microsoft Dynamics employers to win the war for Dynamics talent.
We’ve already published several guides about attracting, selecting and retaining your ideal Dynamics employees.
For any company who wishes to build a long-term Dynamics talent strategy, there is another essential step: learning how to expand your Dynamics talent pool.
What does it mean?
As great as you may be at building the perfect job advert or at selecting the ideal consultant, your Dynamics hiring efforts will remain hindered by the fact that there just aren’t enough qualified candidates.
To become a truly successful Dynamics employer, you need to find the right way of expanding the range of your options when looking for a new employee.
There are two ways that you can expand your Dynamics talent pool.
1. Widen your reach when you have a Dynamics job opening
You can do this by:
– Extending the area in which your ideal candidates can be located
– Offering visa sponsorship
– Considering candidates with lower or higher experience than what your job spec initially requested
2.Cross-train professionals into Microsoft Dynamics
Cross-train professionals into Microsoft Dynamics
This gives you an opportunity to select candidates whose work ethics, values and soft skills will truly match your company culture.
On many occasions, providing training and support to a candidate who has the right potential will cost you less time, effort and money than a lengthy hiring campaign targeted at someone who already has the perfect set of skills.
Expand your Dynamics talent pool – get your guide
Our free guide to expanding your Dynamics talent pool will provide you with more information about each of the options available to you, why you should try them, and steps to take if you wish to implement them.
It also includes some great resources if you wish to cross-train someone into Microsoft Dynamics.
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our Newsletter.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit www.365talentportal.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019