Free webinar by Microsoft – Roadmap for Dynamics CRM
New series of Dynamics CRM webinars via 365 Talent Portal
After the success of our first Dynamics AX session on August 28th, Microsoft have agreed to start a series of monthly Dynamics CRM webinars for 365 Talent Portal members.
These webinars will cover the latest updates in the Dynamics CRM area. They will be presented by Microsoft representatives and hosted by 365 Talent Portal.
First webinar: Roadmap for Dynamics CRM
The release of Dynamics CRM 2016 has just been announced for the fourth quarter of this calendar year, which makes it the ideal time for consultants to find out more about the future of CRM.
This webinar will be a great opportunity for Dynamics CRM consultants to get information about the upcoming release directly from Microsoft and to ask them questions.
Friday 18th of September, 12:30-13:30 pm UK time (7:30 am EST, 1:30 pm CET)
Bruce Nicholson and Sam Garrett, Partner Technology Strategists for Microsoft UK.
– Dynamics CRM 2016 release
– Demo environments
– Q&A Discussion
How to join:
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017