Free Dynamics 365 Customisation Training
Join Microsoft for this free Dynamics 365 customisation training to get introduced to the basic customisation concepts in Dynamics 365 and how processes, flows and rules work, including Microsoft Flow. Receive an overview of the concepts around basic customisation, along with the security model.
What will the course cover?
Key Topics Covered:
Who is it aimed at?
When is it and how can I register?
This 4 hour web course will be run in various languages on the following dates. Simply click the registration link to register.
|Europe, Middle East and Africa||English||February 15, 2017||Introduction To Dynamics 365 Basic Customisation|
|Europe, Middle East and Africa||Hungarian||March 1, 2017||Introduction To Dynamics 365 Basic Customisation|
|Europe, Middle East and Africa||Italian||February 22, 2017||Introduzione alla personalizzazione di Dynamics365|
To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
At 365 Talent Portal we run web and face to face briefings about Microsoft Dynamics on a regular basis. If you have an idea for a particular subject you would like us to cover, please let us know via email here.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017