Free Microsoft after-work event – Dynamics CRM 2016 update – Shoreditch, London, June 28th 6-8pm
We’re hosting an after work briefing from Microsoft covering information that is usually exclusive to Microsoft Partners – but now via 365 Talent Portal, it’s also available to our member consultants as well. And we’re very excited as we’ve just expanded the content further to cover IoT and Bots!
Join us for a fantastic free product update session from Microsoft UK, to be held after work at the 365 Talent Portal offices in Shoreditch, London on Tuesday, June 28th. There’s no EURO2016 football that night, so come along, meet the team, learn about the product direction and enjoy a drink with us!
Kevin Hughes – Technical Solutions Professional, Mark Margolis – UK Technical Lead, and Laurence Tinsley – Partner Technology Strategist, will take our audience through a packed agenda to bring you right up to speed with the latest news and roadmap plans for Dynamics CRM.
The agenda includes:
- Focus on Customer Engagement
- new features in Sales, Marketing, and Social Engagement
- improved community engagement with FieldOne and AdxStudio integration
- Self-service portals
- Round-up of update and product roadmap
- Demo of new functionality
- Going beyond CRM (IoT, Machine Learning, etc..)
The event starts with registration at 6pm and the presentations will take place from 6.30 till 8pm. There will be drinks served afterwards, so come and meet Microsoft and colleagues from the Dynamics CRM team!
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your place – we’ll be delighted to see you there.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Win the war for Dynamics 365 Talent with our free guides June 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 news and Microsoft updates – May & June 2018 June 5, 2018
- Dynamics career guide – understand Dynamics 365 applications May 25, 2018
- Expand your Dynamics talent pool – a guide for employers May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Architect Australia Job May 15, 2018