Free webinar – Convergence highlights and Dynamics CRM 2016 demo
At Convergence 2015, Microsoft released a lot of information about their new Microsoft Dynamics products, including Dynamics CRM 2016.
In our December Dynamics CRM webinar, Laurence Tinsley, Partner Tech Strategist for Dynamics CRM Online at Microsoft UK, will present the highlights from Convergence for Dynamics CRM and introduce some of the new features that Dynamics CRM 2016 will bring.
– Convergence Highlights
– Update on CRM 2016
– CRM 2016 demonstration
Date and time
This webinar will be hosted on Friday, December 18th at 2:00pm GMT (9:00am EST, 3:00pm CET).
How to join
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017