Free webinar: Dynamics AX 7 Demo – Friday, November 27th
The release of the new Microsoft Dynamics AX has just been formally announced for the first quarter of 2016.
We are pleased to announce that our next Dynamics AX free webinar will be a live demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics AX 7. This is a great opportunity to learn about AX 7’s new features, such as the updated User Interface and the new Task Guide.
This demonstration will be performed by Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX.
– Power BI
– Customer list and individual records
– Individual records – contact info but BI too
– Sales order
– Cost analysis
How to join
The Dynamics AX 7 Demonstration will take place on Friday, November 27th at 12:30pm UK time (13:30 CET, 8:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017