Free webinar by Microsoft – Getting the best from Lifecycle Services
During our last Dynamics AX webinar titled “the roadmap ahead for Dynamics AX”, Kevin Horlock from Microsoft revealed that Lifecycle Services (LSC) would be at the heart of Dynamics AX 7 implementations.
The Lifecycle Services tool is widely used amongst Dynamics AX consultants and if you aren’t familiar with it yet, now is the time to get started. The upcoming AX release is a great occasion to make sure that you are getting the best out of LCS.
Free webinar: Lifecycle Services demonstration
On Friday, September 25th, 365 Talent Portal will be hosting a free Lifecycle Services demonstration. The presenter will be Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX.
The demonstration will be followed by a Q&A session.
How to join:
The Lifecycle Services demonstration webinar will take place on Friday, September 25th at 13:30 UK time (14:30 CET, 9:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019