Free webinar by Microsoft – Getting the best from Lifecycle Services
During our last Dynamics AX webinar titled “the roadmap ahead for Dynamics AX”, Kevin Horlock from Microsoft revealed that Lifecycle Services (LSC) would be at the heart of Dynamics AX 7 implementations.
The Lifecycle Services tool is widely used amongst Dynamics AX consultants and if you aren’t familiar with it yet, now is the time to get started. The upcoming AX release is a great occasion to make sure that you are getting the best out of LCS.
Free webinar: Lifecycle Services demonstration
On Friday, September 25th, 365 Talent Portal will be hosting a free Lifecycle Services demonstration. The presenter will be Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX.
The demonstration will be followed by a Q&A session.
How to join:
The Lifecycle Services demonstration webinar will take place on Friday, September 25th at 13:30 UK time (14:30 CET, 9:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017