FREE Webinar from Microsoft USA – Dynamics CRM updates from WPC
Missed the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto? No time to catch up on all the videos? Need to know more about Dynamics 365? What about CRM Spring Wave?
No problem – Microsoft and 365 Talent Portal can bring you up to speed, quickly and concisely.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
Join Renato Leite from Microsoft to find out about the latest CRM announcements from WPC, including the brand new Dynamics 365. It is next Friday July 29 at 10 am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm BST, 7pm CET.
Presenter: Renato Leite, Partner Technology Strategist, Microsoft USA
Duration: 1 hour
The agenda includes:
- Summary of WPC announcements around CRM
- Overview of Dynamics 365
- Deep dive into Spring Wave 2016 new features and function
- CRM Roadmap
- Q&A and wrap up
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so please email us to request your place – we’ll be delighted to see you there.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here –www.365talentportal.com
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017