FREE Webinar from Microsoft USA – Dynamics CRM updates from WPC
Missed the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto? No time to catch up on all the videos? Need to know more about Dynamics 365? What about CRM Spring Wave?
No problem – Microsoft and 365 Talent Portal can bring you up to speed, quickly and concisely.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
Join Renato Leite from Microsoft to find out about the latest CRM announcements from WPC, including the brand new Dynamics 365. It is next Friday July 29 at 10 am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm BST, 7pm CET.
Presenter: Renato Leite, Partner Technology Strategist, Microsoft USA
Duration: 1 hour
The agenda includes:
- Summary of WPC announcements around CRM
- Overview of Dynamics 365
- Deep dive into Spring Wave 2016 new features and function
- CRM Roadmap
- Q&A and wrap up
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so please email us to request your place – we’ll be delighted to see you there.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here –www.365talentportal.com
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019