Wise Dynamics partners hire freelancers to do their development
Why use your own resources to do development when you could hire freelance developers? In most cases, using contractors is cheaper, but many partners are worried about the quality of the work. Is this a real risk though?
Good developers are hard to find, especially to hire as an employee. It is also a challenge to keep them motivated (these are clever people who constantly want to stay on top of the latest technologies via training courses and self-help reviewing or writing IT blogs). They can soon become expensive to run and expensive to keep. Many realise their own value and so can easily move to a competitor or decide to become independent.
What should you do if you want the best without paying a fortune?
A lot of Dynamics partners have started using freelance developers. This way they can hire:
– highly skilled developers when they need them; it is true that day or hourly rates can be high for them but considering they are only hired them for the duration of a chargeable project, it is much cheaper than paying salary, holidays, training, etc especially once you include any bench time.
– cheaper offshore resources – you can hire very good developers for as low as £50 or $80 per day – that’s per day, not per hour!
– both of the above in combination to get the best of both worlds – cheaper and better!
If you like the idea of hiring a highly skilled and/or very cost effective development resource, do sign up with 365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com). Our platform connects Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users with hundreds of available consultants. Sign up for free!
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- Students, access free Microsoft Dynamics training! October 20, 2017
- Dynamics AX Finance Consultant USA October 19, 2017
- Dynamics AX Finance Consultant in New Zealand October 19, 2017
- eXtreme365 Long Beach 6-9 Nov 2017 October 12, 2017
- Dynamics NAV Support Consultant USA October 11, 2017