HiredByMe and 365 Freelance announce partnership
At 365 Freelance, the team is always looking for new ways to contribute to our clients’ and consultants’ success (for instance around certifications advice or training).
Today, we are delighted to announce the beginning of our partnership with HiredByMe. They provide employers and freelancers with detailed and honest assessments and pre-employment screenings, thus making the hiring process easier and faster for both parties.
We’ll immediately be supporting each other by enabling candidates and clients to use each other’s services, and soon we’ll provide functionality so 365 Freelance consultants can show their HiredByMe assessment through their 365 Freelance profile. Using this data, employers will be able to see our freelancers’ pre-employment screenings and ratings to help them identify top performers to hire.
If you are a Dynamics freelancer or a Dynamics employer, we’d recommend trying out HiredByMe.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 80 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- D365/CRM Technical and Functional consultant jobs in UK December 17, 2018
- How to access Microsoft PartnerSource if you’re not a Partner employee December 3, 2018
- 4 reasons to hire Dynamics 365 Consultants from another country November 19, 2018
- Permanent D365 F&O/AX Functional job – Belgium November 9, 2018
- Free MVP Mentorship Program – become a Dynamics 365 thought leader November 6, 2018