HiredByMe and 365 Freelance announce partnership
At 365 Freelance, the team is always looking for new ways to contribute to our clients’ and consultants’ success (for instance around certifications advice or training).
Today, we are delighted to announce the beginning of our partnership with HiredByMe. They provide employers and freelancers with detailed and honest assessments and pre-employment screenings, thus making the hiring process easier and faster for both parties.
We’ll immediately be supporting each other by enabling candidates and clients to use each other’s services, and soon we’ll provide functionality so 365 Freelance consultants can show their HiredByMe assessment through their 365 Freelance profile. Using this data, employers will be able to see our freelancers’ pre-employment screenings and ratings to help them identify top performers to hire.
If you are a Dynamics freelancer or a Dynamics employer, we’d recommend trying out HiredByMe.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 80 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019