How Dynamics Partners can make the most of Microsoft Dynamics Incentives
Did you know that if you are a Microsoft Partner, there are many Microsoft incentives schemes to give financial aid to help you find Dynamics business, close business, and grow implementations, right across its product portfolio with particular emphasis on Dynamics partners?
Maybe you didn’t, but even if you did, would you be surprised to learn that in some circumstances this can be as much as 65% of license subscription value? Thought not. Then read on.
365 Talent Portal teamed up with Johan Jonsson, Microsoft Dynamics Incentives Lead in Redmond, to run a webinar to some of our Dynamics Partner community to help address this. The agenda covered:
- Why Microsoft Dynamics incentives are important
- Which Incentives are critical to Dynamics partners?
- How to get access to them & qualify them against your projects
We’ve produced a really useful guide to what we covered, and much more. This document is aimed at highlighting the benefits of Incentives, what sort of situations they fit, and how to apply them within your own firm, rather than focussing on the rules and licensing; we think it is a great starting point. Enjoy it, and start winning more deals!
Get your guide on how to make the most of Microsoft Dynamics Incentives
How can we help you with Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 hiring needs
Customized Microsoft Training for your organization or
Trainer services for Microsoft Learning Partners
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that has developed a model to meet today’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 talent demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019