How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity
Are you looking to find out more about what it means to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partner?
Whether you are already a Microsoft Partner or entirely new to the Microsoft space, this article will give you tools to help you explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central partner opportunity.
Why become a Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner?
Many companies are undergoing digital transformation. They’re changing the way they engage with customers, improving the way they empower employees and optimizing their operations. This process requires effective business applications – such as Dynamics 365 Business Central.
There are several interesting ERP solutions available on the market, including other Dynamics 365 products – so what specific value does Dynamics 365 Business Central bring?
- Dynamics 365 Business Central targets SMBs, and the SaaS market for SMBs is growing.
- Compared to other ERP systems, its deployment is faster and easier.
- It’s a set of Cloud-based business applications which can be accessed from a variety of devices.
- Business Central deeply integrates with Office 365 as well as many other software products and applications.
The product allows companies to manage various business activities, including operations, finances, sales, customer service, supply chain and more.
What Business Central aims to do:
- Improve customer service by providing intelligent information and empowering employees
- Simplifying and streamlining business processes and daily operations
- Connecting and unifying business channels
To learn more about the Dynamics 365 Business Central solution capabilities and pricing, you can visit the Business Central page on the Microsoft website.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner resources
Microsoft are constantly creating new resources for their Partners, with the aim to make their journey easier. Becoming a Microsoft partner means getting access to:
- Guides to help you build and grow your practice
- Marketing and sales guides to help you find your customers
- Incentive programs to reward your efforts
To learn more about the perks that come with being a Microsoft Partner, have a look at our article:
If you’d like to dig deeper into the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity, we suggest reading the following 3 resources created by Microsoft:
How can we help you with Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 hiring needs
Customized Microsoft Training for your organization or
Trainer services for Microsoft Learning Partners
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that has developed a model to meet today’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 talent demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019