Implementing a Microsoft Dynamics system? Build your internal team with 365 Talent Portal…
For a company implementing a Microsoft Dynamics system the first priority is to select an appropriate implementation partner. Not so long ago this would be seen as job done by the end-user as they would expect the partner to run the implementation without the help of internal resources.
However, more and more companies are now realising the importance of putting an internal team in place to work alongside the partners, in order to ensure the delivery of the project on time and within budget. It is these internal teams that provide partners with the necessary industry knowledge and business process understanding to make a success of the implementation. This brings to the fore the issue of recruitment and finding the right people to join your business.
Having worked in the Dynamics recruitment industry for the last 5 years, I have seen first hand the saturated state of the market, the extortionate fees being charged and the quite frankly appalling levels of service being provided. Recruiters send a speculative CV, sometimes get lucky, and you end up with a £20,000 invoice for something which, in all honestly, you could probably have done yourself.
Enter 365 Talent Portal, an online solution which empowers customers to find and recruit the Dynamics talent they need without paying agency fees. So how does the model work? By providing exclusive access to various Dynamics training materials we have attracted close to 3,500 Dynamics Consultants on to our portal, all vetted by our own industry experts. A subscription to our portal allows you to:
- search among these consultants with powerful search algorithms based on skill set, industry, experience or availability;
- reach out to them through unlimited messaging functionality;
- advertise your role and project to them (we have incorporated a tagging function on our advertising page which means all relevant candidates within your chosen catchment area will be alerted to your requirement);
- a dedicated account manager to facilitate your use of the portal and manage the process on your behalf;
- an unlimited number of hires during the subscription period
- a guarantee of at least one hire or your money back
365 Talent Portal offers a range of subscriptions to suit your specific needs, whether its 3, 6 or 12 months, and is fast becoming the first port of call for all Dynamics recruitment needs. As well as helping you recruit your team we all also provide regular Dynamics training webinars from certified Microsoft professionals which your business is free to join.
So what are you waiting for? Challenge the norm, embrace the new and save your business a small fortune in recruitment fees.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 115 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017