Investors update – 10% bonus shares in May
We’re delighted to announce that we had a very strong closure of the year at the end of April, exceeding our revenue targets by 39%. Our pipeline is solid, especially with our recent order from Microsoft to provide the trainers for the AX Accelerate training around the globe.
The additional income from our sales has enabled us to adjust our investment plans as we can now fund our growth plans and still exceed our annual target with a lower investment requirement than we originally projected.
Key to our plan was not only to attract investors – more importantly we want brand ambassadors who will help spread the word to more consultants and companies who hire them around the world. We’ll be announcing more about our Brand Ambassador programme over the next few weeks.
So, our immediate plans have positively altered and our investment round will be split into 2 phases:
Phase One – Early Birds offer (until the end of May) – we will now offer 10% more shares to anyone investing by the 31st of May. We will have a completion of Phase One immediately after the month close.
Phase Two – Start of June to end of July at the previous terms without any bonus shares.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017