Direct access to 5000 Dynamics consultants – no recruitment fees
We talk to a lot of firms that hire Dynamics resource. They all want lower cost Dynamics recruitment. There are two key things that we hear from them:
- the lack of available, quality, delivery and support resources
- the high cost of recruiting them
These the two facts are the reasons we created 365 Talent Portal (www.365TalentPortal.com/), the online portal that connects companies with available Dynamics resources without involving agencies and their associated high cost.
Based on our clients’ feedback we introduced a new level of subscription:
Sign up for as little as $435/£350/€410 per month & hire an unlimited number of skilled Dynamics resources that meet your exact needs.
With 365 Talent Portal you can:
- get instant access to thousands of available Dynamics contractors and permanent staff
- search by role, product, industry, location, experience, rate, certification and availability
- contact any of the consultants that interest you directly without any Chinese whispers or being ‘sold to’ by recruiters
- post details of the skills you are looking for so appropriate consultants can get in touch if interested
- save your favorite Dynamics professionals and get notified when they become available
Other key benefits of 365 Talent Portal:
- No extra fees – we don’t charge per hire, and there are no other hidden costs. You avoid paying any agency mark up or commission.
- No automatic renewal – once you find the right person, no need to renew your subscription. You might find all the people you need in just one month. Job done.
- Refund with our Gold membership – take our service for 3, 6 or 12 months and we’ll refund you in full if you can’t find someone suitable.
Hire Dynamics resources today by signing up with us here:
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs or Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019
- Contract Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant – UK – 3 months January 31, 2019
- Ten Dynamics interview tips for consultants January 30, 2019
- How to attract Dynamics 365 candidates – 5 step guide January 16, 2019
- A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018 December 28, 2018