Access 500+ Dynamics consultants through a low cost membership service
We talk to a lot of firms that want to hire Dynamics resource. There are two key things that we hear from them:
- the lack of available, quality delivery and support resources
- the high cost of recruiting them
These the two facts are the reasons we created 365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com), the online portal that connects companies with available Dynamics resources without involving agencies and their associated high cost.
Based on our clients’ feedback we introduced a new level of subscription:
Sign up for as little as £499/$829/€629 per month & hire an unlimited number of skilled Dynamics resources that meet your exact needs.
With 365 Freelance you can:
- get instant access to hundreds of available Dynamics contractors
- search by role, product, industry, location, experience, rate, certification and availability
- contact any of the consultants that interest you directly without any Chinese whispers or being ‘sold to’ by recruiters
- post details of the skills you are looking for so appropriate consultants can get in touch if interested
- save your favorite freelancers and get notified when they become available
Other key benefits of 365 Freelance:
- No extra fees – we don’t charge per hire, and there are no other hidden costs. You pay the consultants the rate you negotiate and avoid agency mark up.
- No automatic renewal – once you find the right person, no need to renew your subscription. You might find all the people you need in just one month.
- Refund with our Premium membership – commit upfront for 3, 6 or 12 months and we’ll refund you in full if you can’t find someone suitable.
Hire your next contractor today by signing up to www.365freelance.com.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 72 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017