Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for 2014!
This year has been a wonderful year for us. We had the opportunity to make our idea come to fruition.
We created 365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com), an online portal for contractors to connect directly with the Microsoft Dynamics partner and customer community without the involving recruiters and their charges. It is so rewarding to know that we can save so much money and time for our customers and partners, while improving our freelancers’ rates.
Thank you all for your support in verifying the proposition, developing and testing the platform, but most importantly for trusting us and registering to use our services!
Merry Christmas to all of you! The 365 Freelance team wishes you a wonderful and relaxing break.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017