Join the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz this October
One of the biggest news this year in the Microsoft sphere was the announcement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto. This CRM and ERP Cloud-based service offers a variety of apps designed to manage specific business functions. In order to help Partners get ready for the launch of this new solution, Microsoft is organising a Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz this October.
Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz
The Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz is designed to provide Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX Partners with information about the Dynamics 365 launch. Subject matter experts will be there to answer questions about a variety of topics such as licencing, features, readiness…
It is a web conference which will take place online on:
– October 5th 2016 between 7:00 and 10:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM BST)
– October 6th 2016 between 7:00 and 10:00 PM PDT (10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EDT, 3:00 to 6:00 AM BST)
The Blitz is divided in two tracks: the Sales track and the Technical track. Both tracks will run simultaneously at the above dates and times.
The Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz will cover the following topics:
– Value Proposition
– Business Apps
– Advanced Analytics
– Partner Program Updates
– Empowering Technical Decision Makers: Extensible Application Platform
Information and registration
You can find out more about the Dynamics 365 Readiness blitz on PartnerSource.
To register, go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz registration page.
Please note that you will need a PartnerSource account in order to get access to these pages.
You will also need a Microsoft Partner Network ID in order to register to this event.
For more information about the Dynamics 365 solution, visit the Dynamics 365 website.
You can also take a look at our blog article about Dynamics 365 Business Edition: Microsoft’s ERP roadmap for the next 12 months.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Dynamics AX/365 Technical Architect USA Job July 30, 2018
- Microsoft Inspire 2018 highlights – 5 reasons to start a Dynamics 365 practice July 18, 2018
- Purchasing Cloud Applications July 9, 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent UK Contract Job July 5, 2018
- Discover Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations – guide for beginners June 29, 2018