Join the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz this October
One of the biggest news this year in the Microsoft sphere was the announcement of Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the Worldwide Partner Conference in Toronto. This CRM and ERP Cloud-based service offers a variety of apps designed to manage specific business functions. In order to help Partners get ready for the launch of this new solution, Microsoft is organising a Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz this October.
Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz
The Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz is designed to provide Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX Partners with information about the Dynamics 365 launch. Subject matter experts will be there to answer questions about a variety of topics such as licencing, features, readiness…
It is a web conference which will take place online on:
– October 5th 2016 between 7:00 and 10:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT, 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM BST)
– October 6th 2016 between 7:00 and 10:00 PM PDT (10:00 PM to 1:00 AM EDT, 3:00 to 6:00 AM BST)
The Blitz is divided in two tracks: the Sales track and the Technical track. Both tracks will run simultaneously at the above dates and times.
The Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz will cover the following topics:
– Value Proposition
– Business Apps
– Advanced Analytics
– Partner Program Updates
– Empowering Technical Decision Makers: Extensible Application Platform
Information and registration
You can find out more about the Dynamics 365 Readiness blitz on PartnerSource.
To register, go to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Readiness Blitz registration page.
Please note that you will need a PartnerSource account in order to get access to these pages.
You will also need a Microsoft Partner Network ID in order to register to this event.
For more information about the Dynamics 365 solution, visit the Dynamics 365 website.
You can also take a look at our blog article about Dynamics 365 Business Edition: Microsoft’s ERP roadmap for the next 12 months.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017