Dynamics AX webinar – Microsoft-run update on April 29th
Last year, we started hosting a series of Dynamics AX webinars led by Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX. These webinars are a great way for consultants to learn the latest Dynamics AX news or to get useful Dynamics AX tips.
In our previous Dynamics AX webinars, we covered the following topics:
– The year ahead for Dynamics AX
– Getting the best from Lifecycle Services
– Dynamics AX 7 Demo
– The new Microsoft Dynamics AX – Readiness update
Agenda for April 29th
Our next Dynamics AX webinar will be a broad Dynamics AX update from Microsoft, followed by a Q&A.
How to join
Our next webinar will be held on Friday, April 29th at 12:30pm UK time (13:30 CET, 7:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017