Dynamics AX webinar – Microsoft-run update on April 29th
Last year, we started hosting a series of Dynamics AX webinars led by Kevin Horlock, Microsoft UK Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX. These webinars are a great way for consultants to learn the latest Dynamics AX news or to get useful Dynamics AX tips.
In our previous Dynamics AX webinars, we covered the following topics:
– The year ahead for Dynamics AX
– Getting the best from Lifecycle Services
– Dynamics AX 7 Demo
– The new Microsoft Dynamics AX – Readiness update
Agenda for April 29th
Our next Dynamics AX webinar will be a broad Dynamics AX update from Microsoft, followed by a Q&A.
How to join
Our next webinar will be held on Friday, April 29th at 12:30pm UK time (13:30 CET, 7:30 EST).
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps October 15, 2018
- Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK October 2, 2018
- Microsoft Ignite 2018 – catch-up on the future of AI October 1, 2018
- Find a Microsoft Partner: here are 2 great websites September 14, 2018
- Dynamics 365 online training – DLP course catalogue September 1, 2018