Graduates! Hurry up and sign up to the next Microsoft Dynamics CRM Bootcamps in USA in June!
One of the great things for consultants in the Microsoft Dynamics space is that the demand for good consultants is higher than the supply. But with each year’s growth in Dynamics sales, more good resource is needed, which is why Microsoft are looking for new talent to join their Dynamics Career Connect Bootcamps.
After the success of the recent Bootcamps in USA and Canada, the US Dynamics partner team and Academic Alliance are collaborating once more to train students and recent graduates on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and introduce them to the Microsoft Dynamics Partner channel.
Become a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant!
Being a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant puts you at the crossroads of technology and business at an exciting time; making a real difference with businesses that need your help. When you become a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant, there are several opportunities out there for you. One of the most common career choices is to join one of the many established Microsoft partners. Alternatively, you could choose to become an independent Dynamics consultant. Either way you’ll be a player in today’s hottest tech trends.
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant, you’ll get trained up so you can engage with all types of businesses. You’ll meet with some of the top minds across industries and around the globe, and master today’s business challenges!
As part of this initiative, attendees will have access to the following:
- Virtual Kick Off to learn how to provision a CRM Instance and Navigation of the tool
- Five days of in-person technical training (IPT) led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer using Microsoft Official Curriculum ($1500 value)
- Exposure to 15+ Microsoft partners at a Microsoft Sponsored Career Fair
- Certification exam vouchers (a $150 value) to become certified in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Certification preparation sessions and a virtual instructor led Q&A session to drive your success
Learn Functional Skills:
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Microsoft Outlook Client
- Sales Management within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Reporting and Analysis within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Customer Care within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation and configuration
Undergraduate Juniors and Seniors, Graduate students or recent alumni majoring in STEM majors, IMS/CMS and Business Administration/Management.
Students must be a US citizen or be able to work in the US. Accepted attendees will be notified within 7 days of the application deadline and will be sent logistics and a registration link.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating to which Bootcamp you are applying. Attach your resume and a 300 word or less essay stating why you want to be part of the program.
Accepted attendees will be required to put down a refundable $150 deposit. Fifty of the deposit will be refunded within 10 business days after you schedule a Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification exam and the remaining $100 upon passing. Training does include daily lunch and snacks. Housing and transportation are at the expense of the attendees
Career Fair Dates
- Virtual Kick-Off: June 3rd, 2015
- IPT: June 8th to 12th, 2015 – 9 am to 6 pm
- Employer connection: June 5th, 2015 – 1 pm to 4 pm
- Submission deadline: May 15th, 2015
- Virtual Kick-Off: May 27th, 2015
- IPT: June 1st to 5th, 2015 – 9 am to 6 pm
- Employer connection: June 12th, 2015 – 1 pm to 4 pm
- Submission deadline: May 22nd, 2015
- Virtual Kick-Off: June 10th, 2015
- IPT: June 15th to 19th, 2015 – 9 am to 6 pm
- Employer connection: June 19th, 2015 – 1 pm to 4 pm
- Submission deadline: May 29th, 2015
After the Bootcamp – nurture and expand your new skills!
In order to help Bootcamp students to stay up-to-date with training and certifications, Microsoft have embarked on a joint project with 365 Freelance to provide students with continuous, free training via the excellent Dynamics Learning Portal – learn more about this exclusive feature here.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 87 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced June 5, 2017
- Derisking Projects for Dynamics End Users May 31, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017