Join the Microsoft Dynamics Readiness Blitz for CRM 2016 and AX 7
With the release of Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics AX 7, the last quarter of this year is likely to be a busy time for Dynamics consultants.
The Dynamics Readiness Blitz events for CRM 2016 and AX 7 are designed to help you get started with the upcoming releases.
Dynamics CRM 2016 Readiness Blitz
The Dynamics CRM 2016 Readiness Blitz will take place on October 29th 2015 – by joining it, you’ll learn more about this Autumn Wave of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (watch the video: Themes of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Autumn Wave).
This Readiness Blitz is comprised of a Sales track and a Technical track. Each track lasts three hours and each track is offered at two different times on October 29th.
These events will give you access to Microsoft experts specialised in product marketing, R&D, support, the partner team, MVPs and more. This is a great opportunity to get answers to your questions.
The sales track will cover the following topics: intelligent customer engagement; updates and messaging for sales productivity; unified service; marketing; social engagement; licensing; industry; readiness and more.
The technical track will cover the following topics: intelligent customer engagement; mobility; Unified Service; marketing; social engagement; technical licensing; intelligence; readiness and more.
Dynamics AX 7 Readiness Blitz
The Dynamics AX 7 Readiness Blitz will take place on October 21st 2015 in the form of a Live Show. It will be offered at two different times.
The agenda will include:
– AX 7 value proposition and demos
– Licencing and pricing plan of record
– New information on partner and V-Next ISV programs
– Industry messaging
– Overview of new readiness assets
– AX 7 Technical Tips
Information and registration
Follow this link to get more information about the schedule and to register to these events.
Please note that you will need an MPN ID in order to register.
Content credits: Microsoft.
Preview of the new releases
If you’d like some information about Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics AX 7 before joining these events, please read these articles:
Readiness and training
This Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Readiness Blitz article on the PartnerSource website contains a number of valuable readiness tips.
If you are an independent consultant who needs access to specialised Microsoft Dynamics training, we can help.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365talentportal.com.
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer in Canada August 10, 2017
- Free Microsoft Training : Dynamics 365 Customization August 9, 2017
- 30+ Essential websites for your Microsoft Dynamics career August 4, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017