Microsoft event – Dynamics CRM 2016 update – London, June 28th
We’re delighted to hold a Microsoft event usually exclusive to Microsoft Partners – but now via 365 Talent Portal, available to our member consultants as well!
Join us for a fantastic product update session from Microsoft UK, to be held at the 365 Talent Portal offices in Shoreditch, London on Tuesday, June 28th.
Mark Margolis, UK Technical Lead, and Laurence Tinsley, Partner Technology Strategist, will take our audience through a packed agenda to bring you right up to speed with the latest news and roadmap plans for Dynamics CRM.
The agenda includes:
- Focus on Customer Engagement
- new features in Sales, Marketing, and Social Engagement
- improved community engagement with FieldOne and AdxStudio integration
- Self-service portals
- Round-up of update and product roadmap
- Demo of new functionality
- Going beyond CRM (IoT, Machine Learning, etc..)
The event starts with registration at 6pm and the presentations will take place from 6.30 till 8pm. There will be drinks served afterwards, so come and meet Microsoft and colleagues from the Dynamics CRM team!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –www.365talentportal.com.
- Seven steps for creating a great Dynamics job advert August 21, 2017
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017