Microsoft Events – Autumn & Winter 2016-2017
Several interesting Microsoft events are scheduled for the next few months. This is an update on the next major events which will take place in Europe and in North America over the Autumn and Winter 2016-2017.
reIMAGINE 2016 (Sept 19-21, Fargo, ND, USA)
reIMAGINE is the Dynamics GP Partner Conference dedicated to learning, educational opportunities and career development.
Free, instructor-led pre and post conference training sessions are available to attendees. reIMAGINE 2016 will also be hosting two Dynamics GP certification exams on Sunday, September 18th.
For additional information about the conference, including the full agenda, take a look at the reIMAGINE website.
Directions North America (Sept 25-28, Chandler, AZ, USA)
The big Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner event for networking, learning about best practices and obtaining new professional tools.
Directions North America 2016 will be hosting three Dynamics NAV certification exams.
Full agenda and registration information can be found on the Directions North Amercia website.
Directions EMEA (Oct 12-14, Prague, Czech Republic)
A great opportunity to meet with Dynamics NAV experts, with Dynamics NAV Partners and with the Microsoft team. If you’d like to find out more about why Directions EMEA is a great event, take a look at the organisers’ list of 10 reasons for attending Directions EMEA 2016 in Prague.
If you’d like to join with several of your colleagues, group discounts are available.
Full agenda and registration at http://www.directionsemea.com/.
Future Decoded UK (Nov 1-2, London, UK)
An event with the ambitious purpose of “showing how any business can become a digital business,” Future Decoded 2016 will offer to guide companies through three key stages: inspiring the Digital Business, Designing the Digital Business and Building the Digital Business.
Information and agenda at https://futuredecoded.microsoft.com/about/
Envision 2017 (Feb 27, Los Angeles, CA, USA)
Microsoft Envision 2017 will take place in Los Angeles, on February 27.
If you’d like more details, you can sign up for email updates on the Envision website.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017