Microsoft Inspire 2017 – speakers announced
Microsoft Inspire is getting closer! This huge Microsoft event will be taking place in Washington DC, from July 9th to July 13th. Last year, it attracted over 16000 people, making it an amazing networking opportunity for technology professionals, partner execs, and end-user companies.
The keynote speakers and featured sessions have now been announced.
We’re also delighted to say that the owners of 365 Talent Portal will be attending the event, so keep an eye on our blog and social media feeds for Microsoft Inspire news and updates! And of course, if you are growing headcount and would like to find and hire from over 4500 Dynamics and Azure consultants, reach out to us via Linked In or email – details below.
Microsoft Inspire information
The main themes for this year’s Microsoft Inspire conference will include digital transformation, artificial intelligence in advertising, and how to educate your workforce on IoT. If you’d like to know more about what to expect, take a look at this article on the MPN blog: 4 Reasons to Get Excited for Microsoft Inspire.
The registration information, conference agenda and latest Microsoft Inspire news are all available on the official Microsoft Inspire page.
The keynote speakers and featured speakers are listed on this page, where you can also find a link to detailed information about the types of sessions and content that will be delivered during the conference.
On-demand videos of the sessions will also be made available so that you don’t miss anything – and in the meantime, you can catch-up on last year’s Microsoft Inspire recordings.
Come and meet with us!
If you would like to have a chat with us during the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
- Spanish Speaking Dynamics AX Functional Consultant August 17, 2017
- French Speaking Dynamics AX Technical and Functional Consultants August 17, 2017
- The 365 Talent Portal Dynamics Events Calendar August 16, 2017
- How to screen CVs for Microsoft consultants August 15, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect in London August 10, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017