AX and Dynamics 365 update with Microsoft UK
2016 has been an important year for AX and Dynamics 365 consultants. Earlier in the year was the long-awaited release of Microsoft Dynamics AX which Microsoft’s Mike Ehrenberg described as the ‘most significant release we’ve ever done’. Then in July were the forward-looking announcements about Dynamics 365, the Common Data Model, and over the last week, more and more information has come out about the various flavours of Dynamics 365.
To bring you up to speed, 365 Talent Portal will run a webinar on Friday 18th November with Kevin Horlock, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics for ERP at Microsoft UK. These webinars are a great way for consultants to learn the latest Dynamics AX news and to get useful Dynamics AX tips.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND to join Kevin from Microsoft and get the very latest news and roadmaps. The live webinar is Friday, the 18th of November at 13:00 UTC (UK GMT), 18:30 IST, 21:00 SGT, 00:00 AEDT, 08:00 EST.
Presenter: Kevin Horlock, Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX, Microsoft UK Duration: 30 mins
The agenda includes:
- A summary of the recent AX and Dynamics 365 announcements
- What do these mean for the Common Data Model?
- A deeper look at PowerApps and LCS
- Roadmap for AX and Dynamics 365
- Calls to action – what to do to prepare for Dynamics 365, and where to find it
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to seeing you there!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017