AX and Dynamics 365 update with Microsoft UK
2016 has been an important year for AX and Dynamics 365 consultants. Earlier in the year was the long-awaited release of Microsoft Dynamics AX which Microsoft’s Mike Ehrenberg described as the ‘most significant release we’ve ever done’. Then in July were the forward-looking announcements about Dynamics 365, the Common Data Model, and over the last week, more and more information has come out about the various flavours of Dynamics 365.
To bring you up to speed, 365 Talent Portal will run a webinar on Friday 18th November with Kevin Horlock, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics for ERP at Microsoft UK. These webinars are a great way for consultants to learn the latest Dynamics AX news and to get useful Dynamics AX tips.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND to join Kevin from Microsoft and get the very latest news and roadmaps. The live webinar is Friday, the 18th of November at 13:00 UTC (UK GMT), 18:30 IST, 21:00 SGT, 00:00 AEDT, 08:00 EST.
Presenter: Kevin Horlock, Partner Technology Strategist for Dynamics AX, Microsoft UK Duration: 30 mins
The agenda includes:
- A summary of the recent AX and Dynamics 365 announcements
- What do these mean for the Common Data Model?
- A deeper look at PowerApps and LCS
- Roadmap for AX and Dynamics 365
- Calls to action – what to do to prepare for Dynamics 365, and where to find it
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to seeing you there!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Some Popular Posts
- Get more job interviews – customise your Dynamics CV in 5 quick steps February 16, 2018
- How to select the right Dynamics 365 candidates – free guide February 9, 2018
- Reducing Dynamics project risk for end users February 7, 2018
- Special offers for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik February 2, 2018
- How to develop the Dynamics skills of your team February 2, 2018