Dynamics 365, Bots, Cognitive Services and so much more
Dynamics 365 is evolving so fast. When Microsoft announced that they were ramping up the release cadence of new features in the Dynamics CRM and ERP products a few years ago, we were delighted but had no idea that they meant this fast. There is so much happening, and a great measure is that we just had an action-packed hour seminar with Microsoft UK’s Bruce Nicholson where we ran through a large amount of new info, updates and news including Dynamics 365, Bots, Cognitive Services, Customer Insights – and still only covered about half of what is coming out. We’re arranging a follow up event for late Feb so look out for that.
Enormous thanks to Bruce and the 65 of 365 Talent Portal’s CRM consultants who made this a lively and fun educational session. There was a lot of information given. We’ve split it into bite-sized short video clips by subject area in a playlist on our YouTube Channel, or you can have a look at the whole session at leisure by clicking on the image below.
Highlight areas and focus included:
- A run through of the Dynamics 365 structure and apps: sales, customer service, operations, marketing, project service automation and field service
- A brief (I promise) update on licencing for Enterprise Edition – now including PowerApps and Flow
- Processes that extend to the whole of your business – these now can run end to end from initial lead to invoice and cash collection. That’s almost unique.
- Dynamics 365 working with Office 365
- Dynamics 365 and Cortana Intelligence
- How the Customer Insights Azure service really enables firms to plan logistics and customer service – a good example from Marston’s, and how CI works with Dynamics CRM.
- A great demo on Bots & Cognitive Services in action across a whole range of applications including Skype and CRM.
- The Common Data Service (Common Data Model)
It’s all good stuff. Have a look at the session for more – hope it’s all useful information!
At 365 Talent Portal we run web and face to face briefings about Microsoft Dynamics on a regular basis. If you have an idea for a particular subject you would like us to cover, please let us know via email here.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 114 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please register here www.365talentportal.com.
- Control risk in Dynamics projects webinar – video on demand from here June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Controlling risk in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP projects June 6, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Development Lead June 5, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017