Dynamics 365 CRM update with Microsoft
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is changing fast. And the pace is stepping up. 2017 will see further enormous strides forwards in the availability and power of new technologies such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and Microsoft has packaged these into easy to use Cognitive Services. Join our two Microsoft Dynamics experts in our Webinar to see how these can work to extend your Dynamics CRM system in really interesting new ways.
There’s a lot happening. Make sure you join us to keep up to speed.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND to Join Bruce Nicholson from Microsoft to get the very latest news and roadmaps. The live webinar is Tuesday, the 24th of January at 14:00-15:00 UTC (UK GMT), 19:30 IST, 22:00 SGT, 01:00 AEDT, 09:00 EST.
Presenters: Bruce Nicholson, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft
Duration: 60 mins
The agenda covers lots of new initiatives and will include:
- A summary of the recent Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 announcements
- Flow and Power Apps
- Machine Learning and Cognitive Services
- PSA or Field Service or Connected Field Service
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Power BI dashboards and content packs
- Data warehouse
- Calls to action – what you can do with Dynamics CRM, and where to find it
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to seeing you there!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to www.365talentportal.com.
- Marginalizing Margins in the Microsoft Dynamics Contractor Market June 28, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics project risk – video on demand June 24, 2017
- Latest Microsoft training courses and certifications for Dynamics 365 June 23, 2017
- Who is Microsoft’s best Dynamics Partner 2017? June 15, 2017
- Reduce Dynamics projects risk with these 10 simple steps June 6, 2017
- New Microsoft training courses for Dynamics 365 posted on January 10, 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation – new training material on the DLP posted on February 18, 2016
- New exam requirements for Dynamics ERP Partner Programs posted on July 5, 2016
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise training videos, courses and guides posted on April 21, 2017